holiday gift guide [for her]edit
Alright Hubs, and my 3 friends – take notes 😉
- I found a pair of slip on vans a few years ago through someone on instagram and to this day they are some of my favorite shoes for fall, winter and spring.face
- Again with the winter apparel. If I’m going to be freezing for months, I’d rather be cold and cute … I’mma right?
- I am a sucker for putting on good music and getting work done at a coffee shop, but with Apples new headphone jack on the iPhones its been a pain. I found some super cute bluetooth headphones that solve all my problems, for the most part. I also love these, for a cheaper option.
- Am I even a stationary lover if I don’t include a planner for the New Year?
- We are headed to Maui shortly after Christmas so my plan of ‘get a custom bathing suit from Strange Bikinis‘ is still in full effect.
- Not necessarily for myself but I love these gift boxes for friends, family and co-workers (if I had co-workers). They are perfectly curated and put together so cute!
- I love a majority of the candles from Anthropologie. Keep a look out for their Black Friday sales for things like this, usually 30% off of everything.
- You know those deep, super romantic quotes you come across on pinterest in your late night scroll? An entire book of them!! One of my favorites. I also love this one.
- Shameless plug for another Steelers product 😉
- Anyone else way late on the Alex and Ani train? *raises hand slowly*