Gift Guide: For HIMedit
Please tell me I am not alone in finding it so freaking hard to shop for my husband (and, while I’m at it – brother, dad and father in law) Anyone else? Here are a few things I’m planning on getting the Mr. for christmas this year 🙂
1. Ugg Slippers This guy and his shoes. The current pair of uggs he has are probably 6+ years old. they’re still in tact but I think it might be time for an upgrade!
2. Hydroflask I know you’ll see these all over but for the man that likes his coffee hot – you can’t go wrong. And if he needs a sticker to slap on a new hydro, we’ve got ya covered there too 😉
3. Sonos To be truthful we aren’t huge speaker people. Not super techy either but we love our home & especially the backyard so an upgrade in speakers would be perfect for this guy!
4. Beer Bottle Opener My friend Amy, over at It’s Naptime somewhere bought this for Jim a few years ago and now we both use it almost everyday! Whether its for actual beer or anything with a bottle top this thing is genius! Throw it in his stocking too because ya know thats another hard task to fill for a guy ha!
5.With love from Reno shirt Ok yes, this might be a shameless plug for a WLFR shirt BUT hear me out. Jim wears his shirt at least 3X a week (he has a few) because he says they’re so comfy and *knock on wood* these tees hold up really well with busy tasks and getting washed over and over again
6. Beer Socks. cause is it really the holidays without some socks 😉
7. Charger If you’re going to get anything from this list do yourself a favor and get. this. charger! I let friends use it anytime we are out, Jim and I share it while traveling (which is why he is getting his own). It takes about 12 hours to fully charge it but once its charged you get 4, yes FOUR full phone charges out of it! Best part – it charges SO freaking fast!
8. Shoes If you know Jim personally, you’ll know this dude and his shoes. He wears them until the tennis shoes are basically sandals haha.. so anytime a birthday or holiday comes around – the man gets shoes!