ONE / TWO / THREE / FOUR / FIVE
1. Last night we spent a few hours hanging out with Shawna Alliston, who was here from Texas visiting family. She was so sweet and patient with us because, you guys.. Jim and I are not photo people. We just aren’t. We try but its not our thing. Would you even guess that by this gorgeous picture she shared?!
It helped having such a cute dress that I found 2 days ago (thank you amazon prime) I seriously want to buy it in every color!
2. Another podcast recommendation! I saw someone else share it to their IG story last week and realized it was just the type of podcast I needed to hold me over between each My Favorite Murder episode 😉 Its creepy, its interesting and if you’re into true crime you’ll enjoy it.
3. I’m still working away on making my home office the girl cave I need with a house full of boys! I’d been eyeing this globe from Anthropologie for a while, so when it went on sale + 25% off and put it under $20 I ran.
4. Yesterday I shared these wax seals to my IG story and so many people replied! Although I think the candle form of wax seals are so tricky and kind of a pain in the butt I’m excited to play with these this weekend for a styled shoot with some of my favorite local creative ladies! Make sure to follow our stories on Sunday to see some behind the scenes from the shoot!
5. This might sound silly, but a good pen can change your day. If you’re an OCD color coordinator or just a fan of a good pen – go buy these. They. Are. The. Best!
Hope you’re weekend is the best!