22 Nov Gift Guide: For KIDS
A few years ago during Christmas, Parker came downstairs to so. much. stuff. We realized then, that we really needed to get a hold onto not going over the top for our kids because as fortunate and exciting as it is – with so much family we just really didnt need to go that OVER the top. It was then that I found the saying of getting kids things that fall into the 4 categories: Something they need, something they want, something to read and something to wear. Here are some items we are planning on getting our boys that fall into those categories 🙂
- New boots for both my boys who would live outdoors if I let them!
- As we continue to travel with our boys I thought this book would be a great read!
- I did a lot of Pinterest research (is that a thing?) on good ride on toys that wouldn’t get pushed aside after a few months.. Thats when I found this one here and luckily theyve been on zulilly recently for under $30!
- What kind of #basic mom would I be without matching Christmas Pajamas 😉 I found these ones at Target but they have so many good options from this brand on amazon or target!
- I snagged this vest for Parker and might go back to grab the same one for Dawson! New Jacket
- Mr. Potatoe Head a classic.. am I right? 😉
- We were gifted these magnets earlier this year and both my boys LOVE them! I have seen them on a few other gift guides cause they are the best!