05 Oct Friday Favorites : Fall 2.0 edition
photo: Kassidy Hargrove
- Welp, it’s officially the first Friday in October which means fall has taken over our lives (no complaints here!) My boys and I are putting together a fall bucket list, I’ll share next week but already 5 days into Oct. and we’ve marked a few things off the list! First up, I went to the pumpkin patch with some of my favorite girls in town. Every time I post a photo in my overalls I get a ton of questions about them! They are from Madewell and honestly way more money than I would usually ever spend on any clothing item but they’re so comfy and currently 30% off all madewell denim! They’re stretchy and soft so hoping they’ll last for years to come!
- Soup Sundays! Last week I posted this recipe for a white chicken chili. It’s a crockpot chili so super easy. I did start it around 9 AM and it was ready by 6 PM that evening. We had leftovers which I ate all. week. long. It’s so good! Make sure to add avocado to the top and we added a few Fritos – seriously mouth watering. I’m trying another soup recipe this Sunday – if it’s good I’ll share 😉
- Anthropologie Holiday line has arrived! Need I say more?
- Hiding stickers! Ok so maybe this isn’t a ‘fall item’ but yesterday my brother and I went around the Nevada campus and hid a ton of WLFR stickers. It was so fun and people seemed to have a great time. Where should we hide them next?!
- New shoes! Please tell me I’m not the only one who loves cheetah for the fall? The lazy girl in me figures they go with black and brown outfits so its less work to find shoes to match haha.. I recently read someone say “you can tell a lot by a person from their shoes” and now I’ve been on the hunt for decent, not too pricy cute shoes ever since. I found these wooden clogs from Lotta – I’ve seen a few people on IG where them and rave how comfy they are – hoping they’re right!