07 Aug back to school favorites!
It’s fine, I’m fineeeee! Our oldest baby is headed to kindergarten in T-one week. As I’m writing this post he is spending his last day at pre-school where he spent 3 days a week for the last 2 years. I feel so fortunate that I was able to have him in a preschool/daycare part time and slightly anxious for how we will all adjust to a full-time schedule. The first year(ish) of daycare he spent in tears during drop-off because he was always so shy. Fast forward 2 years and this dude is READY!
A few back to school favorites and hopefully we (er, HE) will feel his best and ready to tackle the new school year!
- I am still adjusting to this life with a 5 year old who acts 16 but the “cool” factor he puts into his favorite things, kills me a little. Lime green ANYTHING finds its way into his room and becomes an instant favorite. I wasn’t totally upset when he picked out this really cool backpack. I also loved this one, but decided on the green one for this school year.
- A kid after my own heart. The only shoe he likes other than a nike tennis shoe, and you know what? I’m okay with it!
- I love these water bottles. We have a few styles, including the Camo one, the batman and a blue one they dont offer anymore but they’re marked down super cheap just in time for school!
- I have seen so many different Bento Boxes lately and the prices are crazy! We have 2 of these bento boxes for both the boys in blue and green and for under $10 they have lasted 2+ years. We’re going to keep using them because the lids stay clipped, things dont leak and they wash really easily!
- Finally, an upgrade to the lunchbox. We retired his old batman one this year and upgraded to this one! I love it and it fits the Bento box perfectly.
I also grabbed these pajamas for Parker as a special night-before-school present, and they are heavily soft! Cheers to the next few months if you’re starting a new adventure too!